What is a Digital Nomad Visa for Sri Lanka?
Social Media activists who have been traveling the world were initially recognized as digital nomads. However, with the availability of remote working tools and the mind shift change of people working remotely over the pandemic , people from different fields also have started traveling the world whilst working. This segment is now recognized as Digital Nomads. Sri Lanka Tourism introduced a new visa facility to cater to this segment. The Spanish hospitality giant Club Mate, named Sri Lanka as the 2nd best country in the world for digital nomads. .
How to get a Digital Nomad Visa for Sri Lanka?
The Sri Lanka Digital Nomad Visa will be available online. Applicants will need to :
- Fill out a Digital Nomad Visa application form.
- Provide supportive documentations including the proof of foreign income.
- Pay the digital Nomad visa fees ( Refer below)
- Be in line with the usual Sri Lanka visa requirements.
What’s the cost of a Digital Nomad visa to Sri Lanka?
- 3 months visa will cost USD 85 per person for a primary applicant and also for the family members.
- 1 year visa will cost USD 300 for the primary applicant and USD 100 per person for a family member.
- The tourist visa which cost 45 per person can be extended for another 3 months at 85 during their stay in Sri Lanka
Singapore, Seashells, Maldives and SARC country pass port holders will have different fees. Please check with us for the latest and updated fees.
Who can get tourist visas to Sri Lanka ?
- Medical treatment including Ayurvedic (herbal)
- Participating in sporting events, competitions and activities related to cultural performance
- Sightseeing or holidaying
- Visiting friends and relatives
Who are entitled for Business visas to Sri Lanka ?
- Conferences, Workshops And Seminars
- Participate In Art, Music And Dance Events
- Participate In Business Meetings And Negotiations
- Participate In Religious Events
- Participate In Symposiums
- Short Term Training Programs
What’s the validity of an Electronic Travel Authorization to Sri Lanka and the authorized Stay ?
The ETA for Sri Lanka has a validity of 6 months from the moment of approval. Travelers can apply for the Sri Lanka online ETA at any time. If the departure date is later than six months, the approved ETA will be sent prior to the trip taking into consideration the arrival date.
- Tourist ETA: allows visitors to remain in Sri lanka for a maximum of thirty (30) days.
- Business ETA: grants visitors a maximum stay of thirty (30) days in Sri Lanka.
- Transit ETA: allows visitors to remain in Sri lanka for a maximum of two (2) days.
For further information and bookings, contact Wilam direct at TTC Sri Lanka email@example.com
Are you following us on Instagram?
Follow us on Instagram @thetravelconciergesrilanka
Booking enquires firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp +94 71 116 1020
Sales enquires Laahiru Jayamanne, Director email@example.com